Yes you can. For instance you can watch your FB feed on half the screen while texting on the other half. You can Tweet while watching TV. You can look at homes for sale listings, while making notes. The possibilities are endless.
Articles in this section
- What are the limitations of Superscreen with my iPhone (iOS platform)?
- Can I use my existing Superscreen when I upgrade to a new phone? Even if that new phone is of a different OS, like changing from iOS to Android or vice versa?
- Can I split screen my Superscreen to run and view multiple apps at the same time?
- Can I load apps on Superscreen?
- How do I secure my information if my Superscreen is stolen?
- How does my Superscreen identify my phone?
- How is the data transfer secured?
- Superscreen vs. SideSync and other syncing apps
- Superscreen vs. Screen mirroring/casting technology
- Superscreen vs. iPad or other Tablets