No. Superscreen has an inventive set-up which allows it to play video and other content at the originally produced resolution, independent of your phone. So for instance if you have a 4k video going into your standard res phone, while using your 2k Superscreen, the video will be shown at 2k, not the lower resolution of your phone.
Articles in this section
- What are the limitations of Superscreen with my iPhone (iOS platform)?
- Can I use my existing Superscreen when I upgrade to a new phone? Even if that new phone is of a different OS, like changing from iOS to Android or vice versa?
- Can I split screen my Superscreen to run and view multiple apps at the same time?
- Can I load apps on Superscreen?
- How do I secure my information if my Superscreen is stolen?
- How does my Superscreen identify my phone?
- How is the data transfer secured?
- Superscreen vs. SideSync and other syncing apps
- Superscreen vs. Screen mirroring/casting technology
- Superscreen vs. iPad or other Tablets