Superscreen offers a lot of unique differences in hardware and software, but in the end it is all about a better user experience. Here are a few of the many differences:
1. Less expensive upfront costs ($600 is the least expensive Apple iPad with the same size and performance)
2. Zero cost of ownership. You don't need to upgrade Superscreens because it updates automatically with your phone, whether this is a new phone purchase, or new app purchases.
3. Zero monthly costs as Superscreen does not use a Carrier contract. (Verizon, AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc.)
4. Top of the line App User Experience. Use your phone apps that you've already paid for and downloaded. Superscreen does not store an separate apps, so you get to use your phone apps, which are top of the line as the best apps are first released for phones. You don't need to purchase new apps, sort their layout on your screen (Superscreen layout is the same as your personalized phone), or update any apps.
5. Faster than Wi-Fi tethering because Superscreen is working off your phone with no perceived delay.
6. Use all your favorite bluetooth devices and accessories-- headphones, keyboards, and even stylus. Superscreen runs it's own unique OS that is compatible to both iOS and Android devices.
7. For Gaming you do not need to worry about where you left off as with Superscreen your position is bookmarked. So if you’re playing a game on your iPhone, then go to the same game on your iPad you are back at level 1, but not with Superscreen. You start right where you left off.